Starcraft / Starcraft 2 Forums Arcade

Next Get-Together for StarCraft II (Click for Date).

Go Back   Starcraft / Starcraft 2 Forums > CreepColony.com Starcraft Discussion > The Void > The Void (Lounge)

The Void (Lounge) All locked threads from the lounge exist here.

Old 08-04-2005
A Life of Eternal Shadows

Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods
Send a message via AIM to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via MSN to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via Yahoo to Suck_My_Wang

Everybody get on LOD fast!!!!!!! The new season just started up today!!!!!! Find me on there if you want my acct. name is ~{HS}~Nemesis!!

I'll be waiting for you.....

Behold! my new and improved sig!
"Im looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Whos first?"
Yeah, I think the name speaks for itself.
Damn Blizzard and their douchebaggery!
New dl spot for scloader2b! - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjqzm2dqdoq
Old dl spot is still around too! - http://files.filefront.com/scloader2bzip/;7786437;/fileinfo.html
Never fear! The loveable wang is here once again!
Old 08-04-2005

Quelex is just really nice

Wow, I hate how they give you no warning. The last time there were rumors flying around, and it wasn't until halfway through the day that I found out for real it was going to be reset. Truly, the first ladder season was the best, I was glad to be a part of it.

Some parts of the patch seem interesting. But I think I'm done with LoD for good. I doubt they'd make any major changes to the game anyhow from here on in, since not only did almost everyone who worked on D2 Left, but they're to preoccupied with Warcraft.
Old 08-04-2005

Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods
Send a message via AIM to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via MSN to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via Yahoo to Suck_My_Wang

yeah, I know how you feel about the no warning thing that blizzard does. The only reason I even checked out blizzard's site today is because when I went on sc today, there seemed to be a lot more people on d2 then usual in the channel that I was in.

I just love this game when they reset everything on it because so many people get extremely pissed off about it because they waste their life on the game.

Old dl spot is still around too! - http://files.filefront.com/scloader2bzip/;7786437;/fileinfo.html
Old 08-04-2005
Professor Hakase!

Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god
Send a message via AIM to Reap This Whirlwind Send a message via MSN to Reap This Whirlwind Send a message via Yahoo to Reap This Whirlwind

Ladder got reset? I MUST SPEND MY ENTIRE LIFE ON THE GAME TOMORROW!

Current Forum Skills

# of Thread Reaped | 26
# of Threads Nuked | 45
# of Members I have called down The Thunder upon | 41

1000 posts reached on 2000 posts reached on 3000 posts reached on 4000 posts reached on
|03/30/2005| |03/31/2006| |09/02/2007| |05/28/2009|

Old 08-04-2005

lol I was just in a game with 2 people who were already lvl 83 and 85! Both of them also had a lvl 55! Sum people scare me when I play that game.

Old 08-05-2005
Professor Hakase!

Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god Reap This Whirlwind is a bigger forum god
Send a message via AIM to Reap This Whirlwind Send a message via MSN to Reap This Whirlwind Send a message via Yahoo to Reap This Whirlwind

Btw I still had my characters so I guess ladder didn't reset.

Current Forum Skills

# of Thread Reaped | 26
# of Threads Nuked | 45
# of Members I have called down The Thunder upon | 41

1000 posts reached on 2000 posts reached on 3000 posts reached on 4000 posts reached on
|03/30/2005| |03/31/2006| |09/02/2007| |05/28/2009|

Old 08-05-2005

uhh ladder reset is on monday:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/
anyways, this is good news. it's been over a year since season 2 started.
Old 08-05-2005

well they already reset my characters because all of mine came out expired when they had like another 2 months on them.

There is sumthing that is really pissing me off though since they made the new patch. Everytime I join a game and then leave a few minutes later, it will bring me back to the b.net channel screen, but you won't be able to do anything and you have to force the game to close and then restart it. Anyone have any ideas of why it keeps doing that?

Old 08-05-2005

Quelex is just really nice

No, but if you don't go to channels you should be all set.

I had a bunch of pretty good characters on ladder season 1 (lvl89 Hammerdin, bunch of 74-79s). It was a lot more fun, because everything was new, and we had a new population to play alonog with, not just hackers and such, but then as time progressed it started to get a little more corrupt with bots and map hackers.

The only thing that really pisses me off is the advertisements for websites that sell items. They are botters with map hack who collect items, and sell them for profit. And yet they get promoted by Blizzard. What the fuck!? Hell that's against the EULA anyhow, really shows where blizzards priorities are.

I love seeing those pure addicts too, I get a chuckle everytime because it reminds me "I may be playing a computer game, but I'm doing it for entertainment, they're doing it as a recreational drug".

On an irrelevent note, whats with all the huge signatures?
Old 08-05-2005

lol quelex. I really don't know about the whole signatures thing. I'm thinkin about changing what I have up there soon, but I don't know with what. I'll find sumthing though.

Also, it's going to be trickier for people to cheat right now since people can't use maphacks. I'm not sure about the bots though. As long as people arn't able to fix these things for a while, the game will be fun once again.

One more thing. Blizzard did say that there will be sum more new items for the new ladder season. I wonder what they'll be?

O! O! Before I get, does anyone want to get together on D2 and start a new character when the ladder starts? Let me know if you do aight.