Starcraft / Starcraft 2 Forums Arcade

Next Get-Together for StarCraft II (Click for Date).

Go Back   Starcraft / Starcraft 2 Forums > CreepColony.com Starcraft Discussion > StarCraft II Map Making

StarCraft II Map Making The forum for StarCraft II Map Making. Find maps, editors, files, and help and discussion here.

Old 08-09-2011

Quelex is just really nice
Default Re: CCF Poker Tower Defense

So I assume you played on Normal then? Guess I'll boost the HP for a couple difficulties then. The next version should also include a turbo mode to make the game run faster.

Just so you know, if you go into the Advanced settings you can manipulate the enemy HP to whatever you want.
Old 08-09-2011
Overlords

DarkArcaneZealot is on a distinguished road

Sweet, i'll try that out tonight then man. Playing with people that don't know how to play poker is fun , haha.

Battlenet ID - Arcane (189) || X-Fire- Arkady040

Old 08-12-2011

Updated the map to version 1.05. The changes are listed in the first post of the thread. Basically a couple UI updates during set up for players 2-8 and a bump up in Enemy HP for Casual, Normal, and Hard difficulties.
Old 08-28-2011
A Life of Eternal Shadows

Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods
Send a message via AIM to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via MSN to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via Yahoo to Suck_My_Wang

It's cool that you're still doing updates to CCFPD, but when are you going to start talking about that "other" map on here (you know which map I'm talking about )?

Behold! my new and improved sig!
"Im looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Whos first?"
Yeah, I think the name speaks for itself.
Damn Blizzard and their douchebaggery!
New dl spot for scloader2b! - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjqzm2dqdoq
Old dl spot is still around too! - http://files.filefront.com/scloader2bzip/;7786437;/fileinfo.html
Never fear! The loveable wang is here once again!
Old 10-08-2011

That "other map" is something Reap and I are working on. A little game called Twisted Melee. Remade version of 13lack-13ahamut's BW map.

It *may* be ready by the end of September or October. It's all going to depend on getting some decisions made on players, terrain, and triggers.

New versions of CCF PTD have been released since last posting. I'll post the full patch note list sometime soon.

The things I can remember:

- New sound effects for count down for the last 5 seconds before a wave start and flashing timer window text to help players not lose track of time.
- Guided instructions for new players that are step by step.
- Text tags for cards no longer fade over time and will update and stay until the tower is made.
- Leaderboard and window colors can be changed.

Upgrades will be the next thing to be added in.
Old 10-21-2011

All the Patch notes I can remember are posted above. 1.09 is the final version for now. I finally got everything I wanted at the initial release in the game and currently do not have any ideas for new features.

Thanks guys for playing! If you have any suggestions for anything or notice any bugs let me know.
Old 11-25-2011
A Life of Eternal Shadows

Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods Suck_My_Wang is a god among gods
Send a message via AIM to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via MSN to Suck_My_Wang Send a message via Yahoo to Suck_My_Wang

Man, this thread is so dead if I still have a post on this page. It's too bad cuz once again people are really missing out on a fun map.

Behold! my new and improved sig!
"Im looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Whos first?"
Yeah, I think the name speaks for itself.
Damn Blizzard and their douchebaggery!
New dl spot for scloader2b! - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjqzm2dqdoq
Old dl spot is still around too! - http://files.filefront.com/scloader2bzip/;7786437;/fileinfo.html
Never fear! The loveable wang is here once again!
Old 11-29-2011
Overlords

DeathColony is on a distinguished road

Once i buy the game... it will be the first map il play
(m)_(m)
This bunny will be the end of us all
Old 04-01-2012

Hey guys I just wanted to say that the anniversary of this map is coming up! I'd like to thank everyone again for the support. For those that don't have SCII or do not follow it, its nice for me when I go online and check to see its hours and number of bookmarks. Hours wise, it varies between 20-50 on average each day and for bookmarks I'm happy to say it just crossed the 1000 bookmark line earlier this week.

All this being said, if anyone has any suggestions for any features to add in let me know. I certainly don't want to do anything major (like adding in a ninth player slot) and I may critique or modify the idea, but I'd still like to know. I don't have any more plans for updates, but I figure with the anniversary of the release coming up if anyone wanted anything added in I could do that for celebration.

And of course if you've played and noticed any bugs or issues let me know as always.

Thanks again!