Starcraft / Starcraft 2 Forums Arcade

Next Get-Together for StarCraft II (Click for Date).

Go Back   Starcraft / Starcraft 2 Forums > CreepColony.com Starcraft Discussion > The Void > The Void (Lounge)

The Void (Lounge) All locked threads from the lounge exist here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2004

Nexus is on a distinguished road

For people that dont know how to do this, go to your desktop and press "Print Screen" located next to the F12 key. *Then open a program like Paint, Paintshop Pro, Photoshop and create a new image (same size as your screen resolution so for example 1024x768) then go to edit, paste and the screenshot of your desktop should paste into the blank image area. *Save it and upload. Jpeg and Gif are proberly the best file formats to use.

Note: In photoshop the new image settings should be automatically set to the resoultion of your desktop once your press "Print Screen".

If you need a place to host your images try Speakerguy's Cheespie.net Site

Yes im still using Windows 98SE, I find that it runs much more of my older games than Windows XP does. *I have XP and 98 dual booting. *But yeah I like 98 more dont know why :/

(NOTE: DONT USE THE [IMG] Tags because it stretches the forums to much)

URL: http://www.cheesepie.net/p/searinox/nexusdekstop.jpg

Edit: Sorry I stuffed up the subtitle.. :/