Hey guys, good news for Heart of The Swarm because the Beta is now live as of today. Only some people have received beta keys of course, and it is likely it will be a bit more closed off than the Wings of Liberty beta.
You can see a video detailing some of the unit stats here. It is in Korean though, so if you’re very curious to just see some things now it is there. There should be english videos online within the next 24 hours, so keep an eye out.
Patch 1.5.1 is now live. It fixes some of the issues introduced by the massive 1.5.0 update.
- When navigating the Campaign page, a team mate joining matchmaking queue no longer cause a crash.
- Using Ctrl+F no longer cause the camera to follow the selected unit.
- Leaving a multiplayer game during loading screen no longer cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue that causing baselineCache.bin corrupted permanently.
- Fixed an issue that the profile page does not show the correct ladder information.
- Viewing the “Friends” section of Leagues and Ladders page no longer crashs the game.
- Hovering on the “Show More” button in Open Game list no longer displays incorrect text.
- The 1v1 match history no longer sometimes show incorrect data.
- The “My Leagues” page in the fast navigation window no longer show a spinning loading icon.
- Command+Click now correctly works as Right-Click.
- Disabling the system keyboard hotkeys no longer stuck at the exit screen.